Make it Happen
Secure funding to help launch or grow your business.
Open to all Queen’s students, our Make It Happen Fund offers grants to help towards new business costs.
Whether you’re at test, launch or growth stage, some additional funding could really help you to unlock new opportunities.
Funding pots of up to approx. £1,500* are available.
- This funding is available for all business ideas, regardless of the area or industry
- You don’t have to have started up to apply for this fund
- You must be a current student to apply
We’ll consider all applications, but are on the lookout for:
- A viable and legal business idea
- An accurate breakdown of what your costs will be and what you need the funding for
- Enthusiasm and passion about your start-up
Apply by midnight Wednesday 6 December.
This fund is supported by Santander Universities and Queen's Annual Fund and is managed by SU Enterprise and The Graduate School.
*Awards are generally up to £1,500 but higher awards may be offered in exceptional circumstances, this will be assessed on a case by case basis and will depend on the availability of funds.